Arlington Lakes Golf Club
View the ALGC renovation progress here!
At the January 13, 2015 meeting, the Park Board of Commissioners voted to proceed with the first major renovation of the ALGC course since opening its doors in 1979. This renovation will benefit both players and the Park District in a variety of ways.
These improvements began construction in June 2015 with an anticipated completion date of early July 2016. Details about the grand re-opening of Arlington Lakes Golf Club will be released as more information is gathered.
Master Plan Highlights:
- Eliminate all unnecessary bunkers and reconstruct remaining bunkers
- Improved quality of sand and better drainage
- Fewer bunkers translate into an improved pace of play and a better golfing experience
- Level and rebuild all tee complexes
- Add new Junior/family tees to promote new golfer development
- Add continuous cart paths throughout course
- Allow carts on course even after excessive rain
- Reshaping #4, #6, #9, #11, #13, #16, #17, #18 and practice green
- Expanding putting surfaces to original intended size
- Expanded patio area to accommodate more guests
- Adding an outdoor bar and grill type atmosphere
- Relocation of golf cart staging area
- Flip nines to allow for 3 and 6-hole rounds during certain times
- Reconstruct holes #16 and #18 improving accessibility and aesthetics
View the Full Master Plan or use the links below to view the details of each hole