Skate Park now open
The skate park located at Olympic Park, 660 N. Ridge Avenue, north of the indoor swim center, will remain open until the first measurable snowfall. At that time the park will close for the season. Specific dates are at discretion of Park District Staff. The park includes a half pipe, quarter pipes, table top, fun box, spine, stairs, rails and ramps! Stop by Olympic to check out this awesome park.
Park hours during open season are 10 am - dusk. The park will not open if there is moisture on the skating surface.
No waiver needed; skate at your own risk.
Skate Park Rules
These rules were developed so that all skaters can have a safe, enjoyable experience.
CAUTION – Inline skating and skateboarding are high risk recreational activities with inherent risks of serious injury.
- Protective equipment is recommended. Safety equipment include: helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and padded jackets and shorts.
- Please inspect skating surfaces and obstacles before using. Do not skate on broken or damaged equipment. Contact the Park District if equipment is damaged at 847-577-3025.
- Obstacles, ramps, and other equipment may not be modified or added to the park.
- When the skating surface is wet please be advised that it becomes very slippery. It can take up to three (3) hours for the surface to dry.
- No personally owned ramps, boxes or other devices may be brought into the facility.
- No motorized vehicles, scooters.
- No alcohol, drugs, or glass containers permitted in the park.
- No smoking in the park or within 15 feet of the park.
- No excessively loud music.
- No profanity.
- No graffiti or tagging.
- The Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In case of an emergency please dial 911.
The Arlington Heights Park District reserves the right to restrict entry to the facility and may ask persons to leave the facility as a result of not following the above rules or disorderly conduct or unsafe activity.