Exercise and Wellness
More and more research has revealed the benefits of exercise on not only a person’s quality of life but also their longevity. Staying healthy and independent is a lifelong job. And with more of us living longer, life itself has definitely become a marathon.
The Arlington Heights Park District cares for your family’s health and well-being. We offer a variety of exercise, strength training, aerobic fitness and other programs specifically aimed at keeping you active and healthy.
- View Exercise & Wellness programs in the latest program guide.
- Get your Ticket to Fitness with Group Fitness. Group Fitness offers a variety of fitness classes to strengthen your body, mind and soul.
- Be sure to check out the variety of exercise and wellness programs offered for Seniors 50 Plus
- Olympic Indoor Swim Center offers Water Exercise.
- Forest View Racquet & Fitness Club features a complete line of Cybex weight training equipment, as well as full-scale cardiovascular workout machines including exercise bikes, ellipticals, and treadmills. The exercise studio has a wooden floor, mirrored walls, and air-conditioning. Schedules for fitness, exercise, and athletic programs can be found in the Exercise & Wellness, Youth Athletics and Martial Arts sections of the latest program guide.