New SplashPasses may be purchased in-person only at the following locations:
SplashPasses must be presented to and will be checked by the cashier before you will be admitted to the pool. For SplashPass eligibility and requirements please see ahpd.org.
First Time SplashPass holder?
Step 1: Determine what type of pass you want to purchase
Step 2: Gather the appropriate ID that validates your home address and proof that all members of your household (if you have a family pass) meet the District's criteria for being eligible to be part of a family pass. A parent needs to bring in proof that the children put on a family pass reside at the address on the family SplashPass.
Step 4: Go to the Park District Administration Center, Olympic Indoor Swim Center or any community center, during office hours to purchase your pass. Pictures can be taken at that time or you can bring your family members back at a later date.
Family SplashPasses will be issued to:
- Two adults per family living at the same address.
- Children (17 years or younger) of either adult, living at the same address.
- The following groups may be added to SplashPasses at no extra charge.
- Adults who are full-time students: a college ID is required in order to process pass registration form at time of purchase.
- Children who are dependents of married parents, but do not live in household year round (divorced parent who has child living with them certain times of the year, foster children, and foreign exchange students) must be listed on pool registration form at time of purchase.
Note: There is no senior discount.
Bring your out of town guests to the pool with you! Residents and SplashPass members may purchase a pack of 10 swim coupons for $60. Coupon books may be purchased during regular business hours at all community centers. They are non-refundable, but do not expire.
Perfect for your childcare provider, grandparents, etc.
Residents: $55 | Non-Residents: $75
Available for purchase in-person only at Olympic Indoor Swim Center. Babysitter's will receive a SplashPass which must be presented when accompanying the child to the pool for admission. Call 847.577.3025 for more information.
- Driver’s license or State ID with your current address
- If you don't have either of these then you can bring in two of the forms listed below: utility bill (gas, water, electric. Sorry, no phone bills accepted) with your name and mailing address, voters registration card, vehicle registration card
Current report card, school picture ID, parent's insurance card listing dependents, or other form of ID a parent might have that proves that children put on a family pass reside at the address on the SplashPass.