September 12, 2012
Attention patrons; two phases of the Forest View outdoor court reconstruction project are now complete. The courts are open and ready for use and the brick patio has a new permanent shade structure installed. The newly updated area looks fantastic. Lights are available on the outdoor courts September 4-November 1 from 7 am-9 pm.
Please make sure to check the display case located in the brick patio area for a schedule regarding the various uses on the outdoor courts, this includes club lessons, tournament play and a local high school uses the facility for practices and match play. If you have any questions regarding the outdoor courts please contact the Forest View Racquet & Fitness Club at 847-640-2574.
Phase three of this project includes reconstruction and re-design of the parking lot.
- This work is scheduled to begin approximately mid-September and barring any weather related issues should be completed by late October.
- The parking lot will be closed during this phase of the project.
- Additional parking is available in the School District #214 lot located just to the west of the tennis courts, as well as street parking along Falcon Drive.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Attention patrons; the Forest View outdoor court project is moving along very well and while the courts themselves look like they are ready for play (color coating has been completed) the site is not ready to re-open at this time.
In the brick patio area a new permanent shade structure is in the process of being installed and this area is not suitable for use. In order to maintain the safety of the site for our users the courts are not available for play; due to continued work in other areas. Thank you for your continued patience.
- Outdoor tennis courts reconstructed, the approximate timeframe to complete this work is May 14 through early July.
- Parking lot reconstructed and re-designed; the approximate timeframe to complete this work is mid-July through late August.
- The majority of the parking lot will be available during the court reconstruction.
Please note the above timeframe is weather permitting. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Additional outdoor tennis courts in the area available at: