2023 Arlington Lakes Permanent Tee Times
Enjoy a fun golf course every weekend and have a chance to win your share of great prizes with a weekend permanent tee time at Arlington Lakes Golf Club!
Information and Policies
The 2023 Season is 17 weeks starting the weekend of May 6th through the weekend of August 26th. A complete foursome is required to obtain a permanent tee time.
New for 2023
- All 2022 permanent tee time holders are eligible to renew for 2023 prior to the public.
- To secure your tee time, the foursome's full payment is required by March 12th.
- If payment is not received by March 12th, the tee time becomes available for the new groups.
- On March 13th, any tee times that have not made their full payment become available and sold on a first come, firsts serve basis.
- If you want to change your tee time for the upcoming season, please indicate your preference and we will do our best to accommodate.
- If you are new to permanent tee times, please indicate your time preference and we will let you know what times are available.
Paying for Weekly Green Fees
After foursomes complete their application form and mail in the $200 fee, players are responsible for their weekly green fees.
There are three ways to pay:
Purchase an unlimited season pass: $1400/ $1100 for Seniors.
Purchase and use 10 play weekend pass cards: $350 for Resident/$400 for Non Resident
Greens Fees Walking for all Permanent Tee Time Players: $40 Cart Fees are additional.
NO Show / Cancellation Policy
A foursome must notify Golf Shop at least 48 hours in advance to cancel a tee time. The person canceling should ask for cancellation # from the pro shop staff to avoid any confusion in canceling. A foursome may cancel up to a maximum of 2 times. A group is required to have four players playing in the tee time. If a group consistently has less than 4 players in their group or no shows more than once, it could result in request for a deposit or forfeiture of the tee time.
Permanent Tee Time Players are expected to follow all other course rules and regulations.
1211 South New Wilke Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 – 847.577.3030