660 North Ridge Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Skate Park is currently closed due to the construction of the Olympic Recreation Center. Park District staff are looking at options to re-locate the park. Check back for updates.
Skate Park is currently closed due to the construction of the Olympic Recreation Center. Park District staff are looking at options to re-locate the park.
Check back for updates.
Skate Park Rules
These rules were developed so that all skaters can have a safe, enjoyable experience.
CAUTION – Inline skating and skateboarding are high risk recreational activities with inherent risks of serious injury.
- Protective equipment is recommended. Safety equipment include: helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and padded jackets and shorts.
- Please inspect skating surfaces and obstacles before using. Do not skate on broken or damaged equipment. Contact the Park District if equipment is damaged at 847-577-3025.
- Obstacles, ramps, and other equipment may not be modified or added to the park.
- When the skating surface is wet please be advised that it becomes very slippery. It can take up to three (3) hours for the surface to dry.
- No personally owned ramps, boxes or other devices may be brought into the facility.
- No motorized vehicles, scooters.
- No alcohol, drugs, or glass containers permitted in the park.
- No smoking in the park or within 15 feet of the park.
- No excessively loud music.
- No profanity.
- No graffiti or tagging.
- The Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In case of an emergency please dial 911.
The Arlington Heights Park District reserves the right to restrict entry to the facility and may ask persons to leave the facility as a result of not following the above rules or disorderly conduct or unsafe activity.
Skate ParkSkate Park
Special UseSpecial Use