660 North Ridge Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Hours: 10 am - dusk
during open season.
The skate park is open from Spring to Fall. Specific dates are at discretion of Park District Staff and after a thorough inspection of the park has taken place.
No waiver needed; skate at your own risk.
Skate Park Rules
These rules were developed so that all skaters can have a safe, enjoyable experience.
CAUTION – Inline skating and skateboarding are high risk recreational activities with inherent risks of serious injury.
- Protective equipment is recommended. Safety equipment include: helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, and padded jackets and shorts.
- Please inspect skating surfaces and obstacles before using. Do not skate on broken or damaged equipment. Contact the Park District if equipment is damaged at 847-577-3025.
- Obstacles, ramps, and other equipment may not be modified or added to the park.
- When the skating surface is wet please be advised that it becomes very slippery. It can take up to three (3) hours for the surface to dry.
- No personally owned ramps, boxes or other devices may be brought into the facility.
- No motorized vehicles, scooters.
- No alcohol, drugs, or glass containers permitted in the park.
- No smoking in the park or within 15 feet of the park.
- No excessively loud music.
- No profanity.
- No graffiti or tagging.
- The Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In case of an emergency please dial 911.
The Arlington Heights Park District reserves the right to restrict entry to the facility and may ask persons to leave the facility as a result of not following the above rules or disorderly conduct or unsafe activity.
Skate ParkSkate Park
Special UseSpecial Use