Facility Details

Windsor Parkway Entrance Triangles

1703 E. Northwest Hwy.
Arlington Heights, IL 60004

Hours: 5 AM-11 PM

Photos

Stonegate_Isle_1
Stonegate_Isle_2
Windsory_Parkway_Kensington_Rd._View
Windsory_Parkway_Memorial_Bricks_Garden_at_Entrance_off_Kensington
Windsory_Parkway_Memorial_Bricks
Windsory_Parkway_Seating_Area_Center

Details:

Partially owned by the Park District and partly leased from the Village, these passive-use segments of land are in the older Scarsdale neighborhood. The Park District owns two triangles at the stone entrances off Northwest Hwy. and also the small Rose Garden.  The Village owns the long, winding Windsor Parkway from Northwest Hwy to Kensington. Through an inter-government agreement, the Park District will upkeep the memorial brick garden at Kensington and Windsor but not add any more bricks after June 2021.

View path map

 

Features

  • ParkPark
  • Seating Area Seating Area

Adjacent Facilities

Sign up for eNews

Go
Close