Since 1925, countless generations and thousands of young people have come through our camps. They become more independent, self-reliant and they also form new friendships that last a lifetime. These experiences, we’re told, change them. They acquire confidence and we help them initiate the lifelong process of self-discovery.
Benefits of Camps
- Friendly, safe environment
- Experienced caring staff
- Fun, age appropriate activities
- Extended care available for some camps
- Indoor camp sites (PIC)
- Outdoor pools (PIC)
- Indoor gyms (PIC)
- Playgrounds on site (PIC)
This Summer Planner is your guide to finding the right camp for your child. Inside you’ll find a variety of one day, half-day and full-day camps…and everything in between. Are they into arts & crafts? Do they live for sports and games? Or are they insatiably curious?
Don’t worry, your Summer Planner is here to help.
QUICK TAKEAWAYS BEFORE READING AHEAD:
1. Plan ahead – We guarantee that your child will grow, discover, create, move and be challenged at our camps. But we can’t guarantee it unless you register.
a. Summer Resident Registration begins on May 2nd at 10am
b. Summer Non-resident Registration begins on May 9th
2. Ask for help – Can’t decide which camp will help your child soar? Let our experienced staff help. Please reference the staff directory inside to talk to someone before you register.
Several of our “most popular” summertime activities traditionally found in the Spring Program Guide are briefly mentioned in this Summer Planner. These include Interpark, Tball, Rookie Ball, Whipper Snapper, Summer Golf and others.
You can learn more details about for these programs and register earlier online at www.ahpd.org.