Plan for fun. Prepare your profile. Play this Winter.
Please mark your calendar Winter registration for residents begins December 5th at 10am AND Non-resident registration begins 10am on December 12. Please note: Registration at the Heritage Tennis Club and the Forest View Racquet and Fitness Club is based on membership status. Please refer to these sections of the Winter Program Guide for specific registration date information. Plan and prepare now for another season filled with fun recreational activities. Here are a few tips:
PLAN YOUR PROGRAM PICKS:
- The Winter 2018 Program Guide was delivered on November 18 and 19th. Copies are available at all park district community centers, the Administration Center, and online at www.ahpd.org.
- Be sure you know which programs you are going to register for and add them to your Wish List.
Ensure that children and/or you meet Age and/or Pre-requisites requirements of a program.
PREPARE YOUR ONLINE PROFILE:
Check your household online registration profile, in advance, to ensure you are ready to register with ease come December 5th.
- Know your Account Login information. If you forgot your password, complete the "Forgot your password?" to retrieve it now.
- Review and, if needed, update your household members/participant information.
- Review that your credit card information is correct. Update if necessary.
If you DO NOT have an account for the NEW ActiveNet System, then please follow instructions HERE.
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDED
The park district sends emails to participants to update them on various items regarding particular programs you may be taking during the season. Please take a moment to check your online profile and make sure we have your accurate email address.