Plan for fun. Prepare your profile. Play this Winter.
» Please mark your calendar, Winter registration for residents begins December 4th at 10am
» Non-resident registration begins 10am on December 11.
Here are a few tips:
PLAN YOUR PROGRAM PICKS:
- The Winter 2019 Program Guide was delivered on November 17 and 18. Copies are available at all park district community centers, the Administration Center OR view the Winter Program Guide online.
- Be sure you know which programs you are going to register for and add them to your Wish List.
Ensure that children and/or you meet Age and/or Pre-requisites requirements of a program.
PREPARE YOUR ONLINE PROFILE:
Check your household online registration profile, in advance, to ensure you are ready to register with ease come December 4th.
- Know your Account Login information. If you forgot your password, complete the "Forgot your password?" to retrieve it now.
- Review and, if needed, update your household members/participant information.
- Review that your credit card information is correct. Update if necessary.
If you DO NOT have an account for the NEW ActiveNet System, then please follow instructions HERE.
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDED
The park district sends emails to participants to update them on various items regarding particular programs you may be taking during the season. Please take a moment to check your online profile and make sure we have your accurate email address.
» Use the Wish List
» Inclement Weather Policy
» Online Registration FAQ’s