Plan for fun. Prepare your profile. Get ready to play!
» Resident registration dates are earlier than non-resident registration.
» Class size minimums will ensure the class takes place. If the minimum isn't met, then the class may be cancelled.
Here are a few tips:
PLAN YOUR PROGRAM PICKS:
- View the Current Program Guide Online.
- Be sure you know which programs you are going to register for and add them to your Wish List.
Ensure that children and/or you meet Age and/or Pre-requisites requirements of a program.
PREPARE YOUR ONLINE PROFILE:
Check your household online registration profile, in advance, to ensure you are ready to register with ease.
- Know your Account Login information. If you forgot your password, complete the "Forgot your password?" to retrieve it now.
- Review and, if needed, update your household members/participant information.
- Review that your credit card information is correct. Update if necessary.
If you DO NOT have an account for the NEW ActiveNet System, then please follow These Instructions.
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDED
The park district sends emails to participants to update them on various items regarding particular programs you may be taking during the season. Please take a moment to check your online profile and make sure we have your accurate email address.
» Use the Wish List
» Inclement Weather Policy
» Online Registration FAQ