Plan for fun. Prepare your profile. Play this Spring.
Please mark your calendar, Spring registration for residents begins February 6th at 10am AND Non-resident registration begins 10am on February 13.
Please note: Registration at the Heritage Tennis Club based on membership status. Please refer to these sections of the Spring Program Guide for specific registration date information. Plan and prepare now for another season filled with fun recreational activities.
Here are a few tips:
PLAN YOUR PROGRAM PICKS:
- The Spring 2018 Program Guide was delivered on January 20 and 21st. Copies are available at all park district community centers, the Administration Center, and online at www.ahpd.org.
- Be sure you know which programs you are going to register for and add them to your Wish List.
Ensure that children and/or you meet Age and/or Pre-requisites requirements of a program.
PREPARE YOUR ONLINE PROFILE:
Check your household online registration profile, in advance, to ensure you are ready to register with ease come February 6th.
- Know your Account Login information. If you forgot your password, complete the "Forgot your password?" to retrieve it now.
- Review and, if needed, update your household members/participant information.
- Review that your credit card information is correct. Update if necessary.
If you DO NOT have an account for the NEW ActiveNet System, then please follow instructions HERE.
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF NEEDED
The park district sends emails to participants to update them on various items regarding particular programs you may be taking during the season. Please take a moment to check your online profile and make sure we have your accurate email address.