Youth Volleyball Leagues
Winter/Spring 2024 Season: Jan 21st – March 10th
Resident Registration opens Dec 5th at 10am
The Arlington Heights Park District has partnered with VolleyKidz USA to offer Fall and Winter season co-ed recreational volleyball leagues for 5th through 8th graders. We teach young players fundamental technical and age-appropriate tactical skills and sporting behavior. Teams are limited to 7-10 players to maximize play time.
Register by clicking on a code below:
Registration closes Sunday, January 14th
|5th - 6th grade
||1/21 - 3/10
|7th - 8th grade
||1/21 - 3/10
- The 8-week season runs on Sundays only.
- On Sunday, January 21st, VolleyKidz coaches lead a practice and player evaluation at the Arlington Ridge Center. Coaches use evaluations to form teams with parity. Games begin the second week of the season, and teams play five regular season games. The last two weeks of the season, all teams qualify for a single-elimination tournament.
- Evaluation times will be emailed out to families by Wednesday, January 17th
- After the evaluation, coaches form teams and create season game schedules.
- Team assignments and season schedules will be emailed to families by Wednesday, January 24th
- Regular season games begin on Sunday, January 28th and each week, players meet for have a 1 hour and 30 minutes and have a 40-45 minute warm-up and practice followed by a 40-45 minute match.
- Volleykidz USA certified staff coach and referee all practices and games.
- Players register individually, by grade. Teams and leagues are Co-ed, and leagues are divided into 5th/6th grade and 7th/8th grade.
- The 2023-24 season fee is $99.00 for Park District residents and $109.00 for non-residents.
- Because we form teams based on player evaluations, we are unable to accommodate requests to place friends on the same team.
- All players receive a T-shirt