Giveaways, Fitness Fun for the Whole Family
According to the CDC the benefits of regular physical activity are that it can help:
- Control your weight
- Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- Reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Reduce your risk of some cancers – colon and breast
- Strengthen your bones and muscles
- Improve your mental health and mood
- Improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you’re an older adult
- Increase your chances of living longer
Why not get a jump start on your New Year’s fitness goals by making plans to stop by this year’s fitness expo on Saturday, January 6 at 9am at Camelot Community Center.
You’re sure to find the perfect program for whatever your fitness goal is. Bring your gym shoes and gear and drop in to try out a FREE Les Mills demo class.
No Excuses! Preschool instructors will be providing Storytime to kids 3 and up. Children will be supervised while you check out a demo. Kids must be potty-trained. Hours are 10am - 10:45am in the preschool room.
Learn about Yoga Nidra and sign up for our 25-day FITNESS CHALLENGE!
Stop by our FITNESS AND WELLNESS ZONE featuring fitness and fitness lifestyle products, services, experts just waiting to help you not only reach your New Year’s resolutions but to put you on your own personal journey to a healthy and active life.