Are you looking for a place to host a business meeting, birthday party, family gathering, neighborhood picnic, fundraiser, company outing, sporting event, or other function? The Arlington Heights Park District may have the facility for you!
Find a facility
The Park District has five neighborhood community centers, an indoor swim center, two golf courses, two tennis clubs, a museum and a multitude of open park spaces and athletic fields with meeting rooms, banquet rooms, gymnasiums, pools, and outdoor picnic groves and shelters available to rent. Check with a specific facility for more information and availability. For general information about rentals, contact Cari Boyle.
- Camelot Park Community Center: large and small meeting rooms, gymnasium, outdoor pool, picnic grove with shelter
- Frontier Park Community Center: small meeting room, gymnasium, outdoor pool, picnic grove with shelter
- Heritage Park Community Center: outdoor pool, picnic grove (no shelter)
- Pioneer Park Community Center: large meeting room, outdoor pool, gymnasium, picnic grove (no shelter)
- Recreation Park Community Center: small meeting rooms, gymnasium, outdoor pool, picnic grove (no shelter)
- Olympic Indoor Swim Center: small and large meeting rooms, competitive pool, family pool with attached party room, and birthday party packages. Closed for renovation beginning in March 2019.
- Arlington Lakes Golf Course: 18-hole, par 68 golf course, 2 banquet-style clubhouse rooms: Hearth Room (115-person capacity), Festival Room (40-person capacity), and patio
- Forest View Racquet and Fitness Club: outdoor and indoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, dance studio, and second floor lounge
- Heritage Tennis Club: outdoor and indoor tennis courts, snack bar/lounge, small meeting room. Heritage rents all outdoor tennis courts (excepting those at Forest View).
- Historical Museum: large meeting room, birthday party packages available
- North School Park: outdoor amphitheater and surrounding park space
- Athletic Fields: natural grass softball and soccer fields, some with lights, are located throughout the Park District. Turf softball fields with lights are located at Melas Park. Turf soccer fields are located at Sunset Meadows. All organized groups using athletic fields must have a permit. Park District programs and the programs of affiliate organizations have first priority use of athletic fields
- Neighborhood Parks: parks that are not on the property of community centers and other facilities. Neighborhood parks have a variety of features such as tennis and basketball courts (lit and unlit), sand volleyball courts, picnic groves (some with shelters), and wide open park space that you may reserve for your outdoor event
Fees vary based on the facility, room size, group size, individual group needs etc. Facility staff will be able to quote rental rates once you submit an Application for Use. Permits that require a Certificate of Insurance or the approval of a Director, Executive Director, or the Board of Commissioners are subject to a $25 Special Use fee.
Multi-purpose Room Rentals
Please view the Arlington Lakes Golf Course or the Arlington Heights Historical Museum rental pages for their fees.
Picnic Grove and Green Space Rentals
Does not apply to North School Park.
For more information about outdoor rentals, please visit our Parks, Pavilions, and Picnic Groves page.
Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be approved by the facility supervisor. To reserve a facility, download and complete a rental application and submit it to the appropriate park or facility. We are unable to reserve facilities over the phone or without a completed application.
Grilling: Gas and charcoal grilling is only allowed on the grill pads at parks that have grill pads and containers for the safe disposal of coals: Camelot Park, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, Hickory Meadows, Lake Arlington, Patriots Park, Pioneer Park, Recreation Park, and Sunset Meadows.
- Grilling is allowed May 1st through November 1st.
- Grilling may begin at 9am and must be cleaned up by 8pm.
- Users must supply their own grill and necessary supplies.
- Grilling must take place on the concrete or asphalt grill pad.
- Grill contents must be completely extinguished, cooled, and placed in the provided container.
- Proper care must be taken to ensure the safety of all park users.
- All incidents regarding grilling will be the responsibility of the grilling party.
Alcohol: Alcohol use is prohibited on all Park District property except Arlington Lakes and Nickol Knoll Golf Courses and Heritage Tennis Club.
Smoking and smokeless tobacco use: Smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited in all Park District buildings and fenced areas and within 50 feet of playgrounds, shelters, and outdoor athletic facilities and fields.
Fireworks, firearms, and explosive materials: All are prohibited on Park District property.
Tents and inflatables: Inflatables are not allowed indoors. In parks, stakes or sandbags are required to secure all inflatables and any tents larger than 10' x 10'. When using staked tents or staked inflatables, include with your application a map illustrating precisely the area(s) to be staked. You must also schedule a survey of the area(s) to be staked with J.U.L.I.E., and provide the dig number to the Park District prior to your event. View the J.U.L.I.E. website.
A Certificate of Additional Insurance is required for all staked tents and all inflatables.
Certificates of Insurance: If you are a business operating on Park District property or employing someone to work on-site, plan to use an inflatable or a tent larger than 10' x 10' on Park District property, or plan to use other special equipment at your event, you must provide the Park District with a Certificate of Additional Insurance listing the Arlington Heights Park District, 410 N. Arlington Heights Road, 60004, as additionally insured for $1,000,000 for the specific date(s) of your event.
Restroom facilities: Not all parks have restroom facilities. If you need a portable restroom unit for an event at a park that does not have restroom facilities, you may arrange to rent a portable unit through the Park District for a fee.