The Arlington Heights Park District has five neighborhood community centers, a museum, two golf courses, two tennis clubs, and a multitude of open park spaces, pavilions, picnic groves, and athletic fields that you may reserve for your next event!
Who needs a permit?
- Indoor events
- Events with 25+ attendees
- Commercial use, regardless of the number of participants
- Activities for which you would like the exclusive use of a park, field, or pavilion
- Events with participants or items that require a director’s approval or additional insurance, for example, outside food or entertainment vendors, staked items like bounce houses and tents, amplified music or movies, and the use of items that require generators.
How do I apply for a permit?
- Download a copy of our Rental Application or Application for Athletic Field Use.
- Print out, complete and sign, and submit the application to the appropriate facility.
- Once we receive a completed application, staff will contact you regarding availability and pricing and to confirm any additional information we may need for your event.
- Payment, Certificates of Insurance, event maps, and any other requirement documents must be submitted before a permit is issued.
- Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis and must be approved by the facility supervisor. To reserve a space, download and complete a rental application and submit it to the appropriate facility. A complete application is required to reserve a space.
- Renters employing someone to work on-site, using an inflatable or a tent larger than 10' x 12', or planning to use other special equipment (for instance, amplification, stages, staked equipment, electricity or generators, etc.) must provide the Park District with a Certificate of Additional Insurance listing the Arlington Heights Park District, 410 N. Arlington Heights Road, 60004, as additionally insured for $1,000,000 for the specific date(s) of your event. Additional fees may apply.
- Alcohol use is prohibited on all Park District property except Arlington Lakes and Nickol Knoll Golf Courses and Heritage Tennis Club.
- Smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited in all Park District buildings and fenced areas and within 50 feet of playgrounds, shelters, and outdoor athletic facilities and fields.
- Fireworks, firearms, and explosive materials are prohibited on Park District property.
- Maximum indoor / outdoor event capacities must be observed.
- View Park District Ordinances