We are not currently renting meeting or specialty rooms. For information about gym rentals, please contact Cari Boyle, Recreation Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multi-Purpose Meeting Rooms, Gymnasiums, and Other Rooms
- Large meeting room seats 50.
- A/V equipment available for an additional fee.
- Large gym (two full basketball courts).
Event rooms have either flat rate pricing or minimum-hour rental requirements. Please visit the facility pages for pricing information. You may bring in your own food or caterer and non-alcoholic beverages. You may also purchase alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverage packages.
- Two banquet-style rooms with balconies and views of the golf course: Hearth Room seats 115. Festival Room seats 40.
Round tables available.
- Small lounge seats 40.
Indoor tennis courts.
Multi-purpose room fees are determined by the renter's status, the day of the event, and the size of the room. Small rooms seat up to 45 people, and large rooms seat up to 75 people. Room sizes are listed above with each facility's amenities. Fee guidelines are listed below. Once we've received your completed Application for Use, staff will give you a price quote.
Fees include table and chair set up and a 30-minute window prior to the event for renters to set up food, decorations, etc. Renters must clean up and remove all food and other party supplies after the event.
Multi-Purpose Rooms (see facility descriptions above for room sizes)
||Sm room weekday
||Sm room weekend
||Lg room weekday
||Lg room weekend
- Special Use Fee of $25: applies to permits that require Certificate of Additional Insurance, additional permits, of the permission of a Director or the Board of Commissioners.
- Staff fees: rentals that require additional staff will be assessed an additional fee of $15/hour per staff person.