Multi-Purpose Meeting Rooms, Gymnasiums, and Other Rooms
You may reserve gyms, meeting rooms, and tennis courts at a variety of Park District facilities. Renters are responsible for ensuring that their guests follow current Park District, regional, and federal Covid-19 guidelines. At this time, face coverings are recommended while in Park District facilities.
Room rentals include tables and chairs. Some facilities have sinks, counters, and access to refrigerators.
- Large meeting room, capacity 50 people
- Please check the Museum website for rates
- Large gym
- Large multi-purpose room, capacity 75 people
Multi-purpose room fees are determined by multiple factors. the renter's status, the day of the event, and the size of the room. Fee guidelines are listed below. Once we've received your completed Application for Use, staff will give you a price quote.
Fees include table and chair set up and a 30-minute window prior to the event for renters to set up food, decorations, etc. Renters must clean up and remove all food and other party supplies after the event.
Multi-Purpose Rooms (see above for room sizes)
- Special Use Fee of $25: applies to permits that require Certificate of Additional Insurance, additional permits, of the permission of a Director or the Board of Commissioners.
Event rooms have either flat rate pricing or minimum-hour rental requirements. Please visit the facility pages for pricing information. You may bring in your own food or caterer and non-alcoholic beverages. You may also purchase alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverage packages.
- Banquet-style rooms with balconies and views of the golf course: Hearth Room seats 115 and Festival Room seats 40.
Round tables available.