Rooms, Gymnasiums, and Tennis Courts
You may reserve gyms, meeting rooms, and tennis courts at a variety of Park District facilities. Renters are responsible for ensuring that their guests follow all Park District ordinances and guidelines current on the date of their rental.
Room rentals include tables and chairs. Some facilities have sinks, counters, and access to refrigerators.
The Arlington Room at the Museum is well suited for business meetings and can seat up to 50 people. There is an adjacent kitchenette with a refrigerator, stove/oven, and sink. A/V equipment is available for an additional fee. Please click here for facility information and specific rental rates, and to complete an online application for the Arlington Room.
The golf course clubhouse has two banquet rooms with balconies and views of the golf course. The Hearth Room seats 115 people and Festival Room seats 40 people. Round tables are available, and alcohol may be served at this facility. Please click here for banquet information and rates or email Bryan Cox, Assistant Banquet Manager. Banquet rates differ from the rates and information listed below.
The ARC has two large multi-purpose rooms with a capacity of 50 people each. The two rooms may be rented together for a space that has a capacity of up to 100 people. You may also rent either half of the ARC gym (one full basketball court) or the full ARC gym (two full basketball courts) on Saturday or Sundays from 5-9pm.
For pool rental information, please visit the Birthday Parties
page for more information.
Camelot has a full gym and a small multipurpose room with sinks, counters, a refrigerator, and a microwave that seats up to 36 people.
Frontier Park has a small gym with athletic tile flooring.
Pioneer has a full gym and a large multi-purpose room with sinks, counters, and a refrigerator that seats up to 75 people.
Recreation has a small gym with wood flooring and a small meeting room that seats up to 36 people. There is adjacent access to a sink and refrigerator. the building is not ADA accessible.
Tennis and Racquet Courts (Indoor)
Fees are determined by multiple factors including the renter's residency status, the date of the event, and the size of the rental space. Applications must be submitted at least two weeks before the rental date. Once we've received your completed application, staff will reply within one week with a price quote.
Fees include table and chair set up. Renters are responsible for cleaning up and removing all food and other party supplies from the rental space.
Meeting room rental rates 5/1/23 to 4/30/24
||Small weekend/ off-time
||Large weekend/ off-time
Off-time is anytime the building would not otherwise be open for registration or programs.
Gym rental rates 5/1/23 to 4/30/24
||Large wkend/ off-time
- If renting on a weekend or off-time, rooms must be reserved for the following minimum hours:
- two hours for gyms and specialty rooms
- three hours for small meeting rooms
- four hours for large meeting rooms
- Renters pay for all use of a space, including set up and clean up time.
- Renters must clean and exit the rented space at the end of the permitted time.
- If a rental ends when the building is otherwise closed, renters and all guests must leave the building no later than 10 minutes past the permitted time.
- Renters staying beyond these times will be additionally charged at 1 1/2 times the rental rate in 15-minute increments and may be prohibited from renting in the future.
- To cancel or reschedule an event, renters must submit a request, in writing, to the facility supervisor a minimum of 1 week (7 days) prior to the rental date.
- If cancelling prior to the 1 week deadline, renters will receive a full refund or transfer of fees, minus a $5 transaction fee.
- If cancelling inside of one week, the renter will forfeit all fees paid to the Park District.