Enthusiastic gardeners may rent a garden plot from the Park District. Plots are plowed, staked, and numbered, and they open for cultivation in early May (the exact date is weather-dependent) and close in late October. We will email season information to registered gardeners in mid-April.
Frontier Park Gardens - PLOTS HAVE SOLD OUT
- plots are approximately 24’ x 25’.
- 2022 fees are $50.00 for residents and $74.00 for non-residents.
- plots are approximately 14’ x 15’
- 2022 fees are $30.00 for residents and $44.00 for non-residents.
GARDENERS MAY REGISTER FOR ONE PLOT PER HOUSEHOLD.
To register online:
You must have an AHPD account to register online. If you do not have an account, please click here for information on how to create an account.
Once you’ve registered, staff will assign you a garden plot. If, after you've registered, you would like to choose your own plot, please email Cari Boyle at firstname.lastname@example.org for a map of currently available garden plots.
To register in person:
Please come to Pioneer Park, 500 S. Fernandez Avenue.
- Registration is open Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm, and Saturdays, 9am to noon.
- If you register in person, you may choose your garden plot when you register.
- If you are an Arlington Heights Park District resident and do not yet have an AHPD account, please bring proof of residency (driver’s license, utilities bill, rental or mortgage statement, etc.) when you come to register.
Garden Plot Rules - 2022