Enthusiastic gardeners may rent a garden plot from the Park District. Plots are plowed, staked, and numbered, and they open for cultivation in early May (the exact date is weather-dependent) and close in late October. We will email season information to registered gardeners in mid-April.
Garden plots have sold out for 2021 Season
- plots are approximately 24’ x 25’.
- 2021 fees are $48.00 for residents and $72.00 for non-residents.
- plots are approximately 14’ x 15’
- 2021 fees are $28.00 for residents and $42.00 for non-residents.
GARDENERS MAY REGISTER FOR ONE PLOT PER HOUSEHOLD.
For online registration:
You must have an AHPD account to register online. If you do not have an account, please click here for information on how to create an account.
Once you’ve registered, staff will assign you a garden plot. If, after you've registered, you would like to choose your own plot, please email Cari Boyle and Rita Nebl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a map of currently available garden plots, and we will help you choose a plot.
- Click on the park name for more information including facility location and walk-in registration hours.
- If you register at Pioneer Park, you may choose your garden plot when you register. If you have already registered at Camelot Park or the Arlington Ridge Center and would like to choose your own plot, please email Cari Boyle and Rita Nebl at email@example.com for a map of currently available garden plots, and we will help you choose a plot.
- If you are an Arlington Heights Park District resident and do not yet have an AHPD account, please bring proof of residency (driver’s license, utilities bill, rental or mortgage statement, etc.) when you come to register.