About The Program
Our dance classes offer a diverse and skill-building curriculum of professional, educational and fun classes for all ages. Our dance instructors are trained professionals looking to give each participant a great class experience and foster their love of dance while developing poise and self-confidence. Our mission is to advocate artistic excellence through creativity and self-expression.
Online Dance Store
Items can be ordered by clicking the links below and we will deliver them to your dance class. Items are for current dancers only.
Fall Dance Session
- Fall dance session runs Aug. 22-Dec. 12 (no class Sept. 5-7, Nov. 24-28).
- Makeup classes will be scheduled Dec. 14-19
- Fall dance classes are scheduled to begin in-person, with an option to Zoom for families that prefer to stay at home. If needed, dance classes will move to be held virtually during the session.
- Class placement letters were mailed to previous students this summer. Those who did not receive letters or are new, please contact Kyle.
- Dancers who enroll in the fall session receive priority for the winter/spring recital session.
- Meet our fall dance faculty
Additional Safety Precautions
- Anyone who is sick or has been exposed to someone who is sick should stay home.
- Studios are cleaned regularly: high touch surfaces, dance barres and dance props are sanitized between classes.
- Face coverings are required inside of all AHPD facilities.
- Students will have socially-distanced designated areas taped out.
- IDPH and state of Illinois require face coverings if indoors for fitness/dance, even if 6' apart.
- Parents will have limited seating available inside AHPD buildings. Lobby video monitors will not be available for parent viewing.