About The Program
The Arlington Heights Park District dance programs offer a diverse and skill-building curriculum of professional, educational and fun classes for all ages. Our dance instructors are trained professionals looking to give each participant a great class experience and foster their love of dance while developing poise and self-confidence. Our mission is to advocate artistic excellence through creativity and self-expression.
Summer Dance Session
- Summer dance session runs June 13-Aug. 8 (no class July 4).
- Summer dance classes are scheduled to begin virtually and then possibly move into in-person classes, if and when it is allowed and safe. Zoom information will be emailed at least 24 hours before the first scheduled class. Please contact KDonahue@ahpd.org if you register and do not receive Zoom information the day before class is scheduled to begin.
- Winter/Spring dancers should enroll in the same level class for the summer session.
- Fall 2020 dance session starts Aug. 22.
- Class placement letters will be mailed to current students by July 25. Those who do not receive a letter or are new, please contact Kyle Donahue: KDonahue@ahpd.org
Used Dance Shoe Swap
Wed, Aug. 19 from 5:30-6:30pm
Admin Dance Studio: 410 N. Arlington Heights Road
We invite parents to donate gently used dance shoes. All dance shoes will be donated and given out free of charge on a first come, first-served basis. Only one pair of each type of shoe is allowd per child.
Planning to donate shoes?
Please only donate shoes that are in good condition and can be worn by another child. Must have matching pair. Drop off Aug. 12 to 17 at Admin Center before 4:30pm.