About The Program
The Arlington Heights Park District dance programs offer a diverse and skill-building curriculum of professional, educational and fun classes for all ages. Our dance instructors are trained professionals looking to give each participant a great class experience and foster their love of dance while developing poise and self-confidence. Our mission is to advocate artistic excellence through creativity and self-expression.
Winter Dance Session
- Winter dance session runs Jan. 3-May 7.
- No class March 23-28, but makeup classes will be scheduled during this time.
- No additional dancers can be accepted for the session, due to costume ordering.
- Costume fees are included in the registration fee and are non-refundable after Jan. 12. Any size adjustments/exchanges that can be accommodated after Jan. 12 will require a $25 additional shipping cost.
- Class fee includes a discount value equal to 2 recital tickets. This discount is to replace the need for ticket promotion coupon codes used in past recital seasons.
Recital dates are May 8 & 9.
- More recital information is available here