9/11/2019 2:06:00 PM
The parking lot will be closed for improvements from September 16 - October 31, weather permitting.
- Non-residents can obtain the program brochure at no cost on our website or by picking up a copy at a Park District Community Center or from the newspaper box outside the Administration Center's north entry. Subscriptions are available for $10 for a one-year subscription. Your four issues will be mailed to you by first class postage. Register Online and use code number 9000-7.
- Residents from each agency are allowed to register for programs at the other agency at resident rates, but can not register until non-resident registration dates. Buffalo Grove Residents are also permitted to purchase Arlington Heights Pool Passes at the Arlington Heights resident rates. Adult athletic leagues, and all Revenue Facilities are excluded.
- Residents of Rolling Meadows may purchase winter swim passes (validation September-May) from Arlington Heights at resident rates.
- Residents of Arlington Heights can purchase ice skating passes (validation September-May) from Rolling Meadows at resident rates.
- Residents of Arlington Heights can sign up for the Rolling Meadows Renegades Hockey program at the Rolling Meadows Ice Arena at non-resident rates. The Arlington Heights Park District will reimburse the non-resident portion of the fee. A copy of the receipt showing the fee paid must be submitted to the Athletic Supervisor, by the resident to process the reimbursement.
- Rolling Meadows residents can play at Arlington Lakes for resident rates.
- Salt Creek residents may purchase Arlington Heights swim passes at resident rates. Must show Salt Creek resident pass to verify residency.
- Salt Creek residents are allowed to register for Arlington Heights programs at resident rates, but can not register until non-resident registration dates. Must show Salt Creek resident pass to verify residency.
- Arlington Heights residents may golf or fish at Salt Creek facilities at their resident rates providing they show a special Arlington Heights resident pass to verify residency.