For children entering grades 1-3 in fall
For children entering grades 4-6 in fall
How can I register?
**Please note: Registration for each camp session closes the Thursday before the start of the session.
Fill out the registration forms that correspond with the camp you want.
If you are registering online, you will be charged the full fee for all Arlington Adventure and Sunny Meadows camps in which your child is enrolled.
Mail your registration forms to Arlington Heights Park District, 410 N. Arlington Heights IL 60004. You can download the forms from our website - see below
Drop-off your completed registration form at the park your child wants to attend camp. Office hours are M-F, 1 pm-5 pm at all community center offices and Saturdays from 9 am-12 noon.
– 2016 Day Camp Parent Manual
Pioneer Sunny Meadows
Pioneer Arlington Adventure
Heritage Sunny Meadows
Heritage Arlington Adventure
Frontier Sunny Meadows
Frontier Arlington Adventure
Camelot Sunny Meadows
Camelot Arlington Adventure
Camp Supplemental Form - Required for each camper
- Waiting lists will be taken for those sessions that fill. To be placed on a wait list requires $25. If you do not get in, the $25 will be refunded.
- Camp meets Monday through Friday, 9 am-3 pm at Frontier and Heritage Parks. Also, there is a three day a week camp that meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Pioneer Park. Extended hours are available for all camps from 7-9 am and 3-6 pm. A minimum of 10 campers per site is needed to run extended care. An additional fee will be charged.
- Session FIVE and SIX will be held at Pioneer Park only and will meet Monday-Friday.
- Included in this year's fee is one camp shirt.
- The Park District provides only ONE shirt, no matter how many sessions you register for. If you'd like to purchase additional shirts, the cost is $6 per shirt.
- Swim lessons will be offered at Frontier and Heritage Park for an additional fee. All participants will have daily free swim.
- Arts and crafts, outdoor sports and games, dramatics, songs, nature lore, daily swim (except on field trip days) special events, plus a field trip and guest speaker every two weeks.
- Lunch is provided on Fridays. Parents need to provide a lunch for their child all every other day. A drink will be available for lunch each day of camp.
- Activities vary each session so campers can sign up for more than one session without repetition. Separate activities have been planned for both age groups. More emphasis is placed on sports in Arlington Adventure.
We use 1-10 ratio of counselors to campers. Our counselors are primarily college students with many years of day camp experience.
Take swim lessons during day camp. These lessons will be available to any Sunny Meadows or Arlington Adventure camper. You must sign up for swim lessons each session that you are interested in participating. Swim lessons are not available at Pioneer Park, due to the fact that camp only meets three days a week and field trips are held on Wednesdays. Lessons at Frontier and Heritage Park will be held on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays for 40 minutes and taught by the Aquatic Department Staff.
Refunds are given for a variety of reasons. View the Refund Policy. These are pro-rated based on the date the request is received. No refunds will be given after the session ends. Refunds are not given for vacation or individual days missed.