Arts Alive Camps
Arts Alive provides art instruction that mixes technique with opportunities for creative freedom and self-expression in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Campers will use their creativity to make a variety of art projects with different materials such as oil pastels, markers, watercolors, paint, and colored pencils. Outdoor fun is scheduled between daily activities at the adjoining park.
Current Safety Precautions
- Face coverings will continue to be worn in most of our camps.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a face covering, including ages 12 and under.
- Fully vaccinated individuals can opt to not wear a face covering (ages 13 and over), although we recommend continuing to wear face coverings during camps.
- Fully vaccinated staff have the choice to not wear a face covering, unless the camp has children ages 12 and under.
Specific Camp Needs
- Clothing: We tend to get a bit messy in the art room, so please dress your child appropriately. This also includes enclosed gym shoes.
- Water bottle: Please send a water bottle labeled with your child’s name.
- Snack: Please do not send your child with a snack, as there will not be a time when eating during camp is allowed.
- No restroom assistance: All children must be fully toilet-trained
- Sunscreen: We ask that you please put sunscreen on your child every day.
- Racquet: All participants in Arts Alive & Tennis combo camps must bring their own racquet.
Contact Kyle Donahue, Cultural Arts Supervisor for more information.