2018 Day Camp - for children entering grades 1-6 in fall 2018
Wed. May 23, 2018
7pm - 8pm
Camp staff will review the camp daily routine and activities
How can I register?
**Please note: Registration for each camp session closes the Thursday before the start of the session.
- Pay in Full – enroll online or in-person for the session(s) and option(s) and pay in full.
- Payment Plan – Not available online. Enroll in-person at any Community Center or the Administration Center. Payment plans are only available until May 1; after May 1 all camp registration must be paid in full.
Payment Plan Details:
Payment for first session is due in full, including extended care options.
For each additional camp session an initial payment of $50/main camp + $25/extended camp is due to reserve a spot.
A $10 payment plan convenience fee charge will be added to each session that is not paid in full at the time of registration.
Swim and Tennis Lessons must be paid in full at the time of registration for all sessions.
Camp balance due will be auto-charged on May 20 via saved credit or debit card.
Fill out the registration forms that correspond with the camp you want.
Pioneer 3 days a week | M/W/F | entering grades 1-6 in fall 2018
Heritage 5 days a week | M-F | entering grades 1-6 in fall 2018
Camelot 5 days a week | M-F | entering grades 1-6 in fall 2018
Frontier 5 days a week | M-F | entering grades 1-6 in fall 2018
Camper information form - 1 per child required
- Waiting lists will be taken for those sessions that fill. You are not charged to sit on camp waitlists.
- Camp meets Monday through Friday, 9 am-3 pm at Frontier, Camelot, Heritage Parks. Also, there is a three day a week camp that meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Pioneer Park. Extended hours are available for all camps from 7-9 am and 3-6 pm. A minimum of 10 campers per site is needed to run extended care. An additional fee will be charged.
- Session FIVE will be held at Pioneer Park only and will meet Monday-Friday.
- Included in this year's fee is one camp shirt.
- The Park District provides only ONE shirt, no matter how many sessions you register for. If you'd like to purchase additional shirts, the cost is $6 per shirt.
Swim lessons will be offered at Frontier, Camelot, and Heritage Parks for an additional fee. All participants will have daily free swim.
Tennis lessons will be offered at Frontier, Heritage, and Camelot Parks for an additional fee.
We use 1-10 ratio of counselors to campers. Our counselors are primarily college students with many years of day camp experience.
Take swim lessons during day camp. These lessons will be available to any child enrolled at the Camelot, Frontier, or Heritage locations. You must sign up for swim lessons each session that you are interested in participating. Swim lessons are not available at Pioneer Park, due to the fact that camp only meets three days a week and field trips are held on Wednesdays. Lessons at Frontier, Camelot, and Heritage will be held three days a week (Mon., Tues., Thurs.) for 40 minutes and taught by the Aquatic Department Staff.
Available to any child enrolled at Camelot, Frontier, or Heritage. You must sign up for tennis lessons each session, if desired. Tennis lessons are not available at Pioneer. Lessons at Camelot, Frontier, and Heritage will be hold on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 3:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. and taught by tennis staff
Refunds are given for a variety of reasons. View the Refund Policy. These are pro-rated based on the date the request is received. No refunds will be given after the session ends. Refunds are not given for vacation or individual days missed.