We are committed to health & fitness. We strive to make your exercise experience enjoyable and fun. There are programs for all levels from beginning to advanced students to meet your individual fitness needs.
SENIOR YOGA CLASSES
Restore your mind, body and spirit through a deep, relaxing class.
This class is great for the yoga student who does not feel comfortable getting on the floor. Learn all the techniques while sitting in a chair.
Have fun in this innovative, fun and exciting class! Zumba Gold combines high energy music with unique moves and combinations focusing on elements of cardiovascular & muscular training as well as flexibility and balance.
Fun and Fit Aerobic Classes
Our daily Fun & Fit classes cover aerobic, strength, endurance and flexibility training. Enroll to be a Fun & Fit member today! Please bring your own water bottle.
- Monday 9:00 - 9:45 am
- Tuesday 9:30 - 10:15 am
- Wednesday 9:00 - 9:45 am
- Thursday 9:00 - 9:45 and 10:00 - 10:45 am
- Friday 9:00 - 9:45 and 10:00 - 10:45 am
Fun and Fit Membership Fee
- $215 annually for unlimited Fun & Fitness aerobics classes. Members renew at $205.
- Six month rates $144. Members renew at $134.
Arlington Athletic Club
The Arlington Athletic Club is operated by the Park District and is located within the Senior Center. We familiarize you with all the equipment so that you may work out at your own pace in a casual relaxed atmosphere.
Exercise equipment includes a multi-direction Cybex weight station, recumbent bikes, Schwinn airdyn bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, Stairmaster, elliptical machines, NuStep Recumbent steppers, free weights, and closed circuit TV.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am - Noon
Club Membership Fees
- $178 annual club membership gives you unlimited use of the facility during club hours. Members renew at $148.
Punch Card System
- $335 includes annual membership to both the Athletic Club and Fun & Fitness Aerobics classes. Members renew at $310.
- Six month rates: $187. Members renew at $175.